Friday, April 6, 2007

Parade!

This morning Doris, her two children (Eric and Maria), Theresa, her two children (Brendan and Tyler), and me and my two children all went to the Palmetto Children's Parade. I had found out about it in my church's newsletter and decided it would be a good way to get us out of the house. It was a neat parade celebrating teachers of the local schools. Our church was also there at the end of the route to provide train rides. The kids loved it! We all had a really good time and wore the kids out!

Eric, Tyler, Benjamin, and Brendan. Eric came ready with his conductor's hat.
Mommy and a sad Ben- not really sure what was wrong, it didn't last long.

Happy Good Friday and Easter! We hope everyone remembers what a wonderful gift Jesus gave us this weekend so long ago. And as my toddler told me this morning, "Sometime, one Easter, Jesus is going to meet me in the sky and take me way, way up high!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: