Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bath Time

I went into check on the boys during their bath tonight- and this is how I found them! Silly boys!
Warren- he actually has all four top teeth, but you can't tell!
We had a busy day today. We all didn't go to church because the boys and I have a pretty good cold. We had to be at the church at 2pm for Benjamin's open house for his school. He did great playing while I had to go to a meeting. Warren was wonderfully quite (as much as possible) during the meeting also. Tomorrow morning, the whole thing starts. I will take Benjamin to school before 9am. I will write tomorrow and tell you how it goes!

1 comment:

Leila - mommyof4 said...

They look like their having so much fun! Sophia and Taylor don't need a swimming pool- they like the bathtub too much to care that we will probably never have one!