Monday, August 20, 2007

First Day of School

Benjamin was kindof excited this morning to start school. He was really excited to get to use his Diego lunch bag and Cars Backpack. He had to look all through his lunch and make sure it was okay. Last year he would throw fits when we got to school, so I was very scared for this year- by myself! I had a lot to carry in and I could not have done it with a screaming kid! He was shy, but did great! Here are pictures of him posing outside our house this morning.




It was too much to carry my camera to school (with an infant, stroller, mat, backpack, lunch bag, blanket, pillow, and toddler). Theresa let me borrow hers once we were there, but I don't have those back yet.

2 comments:

Leila - mommyof4 said...

Cute!! He's growing up so fast!

CiCi said...

Ben,
I love your Deigo lunch bag and Lightening back pack! Hope you had a good day at school!