Tyler is doing great as far as his knee goes. He had another doctor's appointment this week. The doctor doesn't want him using his big black brace anymore- unless it is a strenuous activity. He also moved him to one day a week of therapy. That was good news. Dr Yi also cleared him for scuba diving! Tyler was very excited for this one. We are planning a trip to the islands for Labor Day and he almost didn't ask permission. He can't wait to get in the water again.
We just got word today that Tyler will be going down to the Cayman Islands tomorrow. If you don't watch the weather, Hurricane Dean is projected to hit there by Monday with- as of right now- 140 mph winds. He is going down with his grandfather to help get things ready and take as many supplies as possible. He doesn't know how long he will be gone or when he will be coming home. This is very sudden and unexpected. Please pray for his safety and for us here without him. Thanks!