Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zoo

Monday, I took the boys to the zoo. We were supposed to go on Friday for a special preview and Safari Night. It started raining and storming, and got cancelled. We had talked it up so much I felt bad not taking them. Plus, my MOPS group was suppose to meet there, but I didn't know if anyone would come. We were late so if anyone did come, we missed them all. Not a problem. Benjamin was soooo excited to see the giraffes and the elephants. It was REALLY hot and my camera battery was dying so I didn't get many pictures. I took more videos than anything. They are to the right.

Benjamin with the giraffes.

The zoo has lots of areas for the kids to play in the water. I held them off until the end of our trip to get wet. They had a blast running through the fountains. I didn't get ANY pictures with their eyes open though:). Oh well. I tried!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!!

allison said...

fun times.

btw, something you did on the "vote" post made the "comments" link disappear...just so you know.