Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I've been busy!

It has been a crazy week and it's not over yet! Last week, my sister noticed that her swelling was getting worse in her hands, so much that she was losing the feeling in some of her fingers. On Thursday, she went to the doctor for a check up and her blood pressure was slightly elevated. They sent her over to the hospital to be further evaluated. She spent the day in triage. Mom and I decided that we needed to come on home and help her out so on Friday the 4th we jumped on a plane. Thursday night Allison was released and is doing well (labs all came back fine). Saturday Mom and I went to Orlando to help her get things ready for Camden. We got lots done but there is still more to do, so Mom stayed with Allison and has almost got the nursery done! Tyler and Benjamin drove back from TN on Sunday and I went to Orlando on Monday to go to Allison's next doctor's appointment with her. She is still "fine" (her words). We got lots done on Monday, complete with a great shopping trip- I love buying baby stuff! Today, Warren had his doctor's appointment and I had a dermatologist appointment. Tonight has been the first time that I have really sat down in a week- other than driving back and forth to Orlando!
Tomorrow we are working at the old house to get everything out and get it on the market! Anyone interested in a house!?!

No comments: