Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We have had two good days of Valentine's. I guess that's what happens when it falls on a Saturday. Ben had his Valentine's Party at school yesterday (see his teacher's gifts below). He had a wonderful time and yummy ice cream for snack. He was so excited to go through his Valentine's when we got home.

On Thursday, we also made THESE. I am so upset that I didn't get any pictures of them!!! Ben had a ball with making the Love Bugs. I made the Rice Krispie Balls ahead of time. He didn't mind eating the Circus Peanuts either.

This morning we have dined on heart-shaped chocolate chip pancakes and he opened his little gift bag (just a few items for the Target $1 section). Now got to go clean the house before the other half of our family gets home! Tyler went to go get Warren. I am ready to see that little trouble maker.

Happy Valentine's Day!






No comments: