Sunday, March 8, 2009

Random Picture Challenge


One of the blogs I follow along with is 4 little men & girly twins. I love her story and her kids are precious! She has a random picture challenge every week and I decided to participate this week. This week you are supposed to go to your February 2009 pictures and find the first one that does NOT include your children!


These are ebelskievers. I won a pan from a contest and the boys love having round pancakes every once in a while. I found a recipe @ Chefdruck Musings the other day and couldn't wait to try it out. Come on, anything with nutella in the middle HAS to be wonderful. Needless to say, the boys loved them and ate almost every last one! They were delicious!

10 comments:

Nati @ I will praise Him said...

OMG I love pancakes and Nutella.... Mhhhhh yummy!

McKay Family said...

I just want to say....GO GATORS! Oh - and the pic is cool too!

Homegrown Tribe said...

yummy! Those look fun!

and I LOVE your header and blog colors... some of my favorites! :)

glad you played along

britt

Mrs. M said...

Yum! Wish I had a plate of those right now so I could eat them for breakfast!! ;-)

Erin said...

This is my first time to your blog and it is super cute!!! Love the header!!

Eva said...

That does sound good.

Kelli W said...

I've never heard of that before, but they look SUPER yummy!!

Beth said...

Now those look YUMMY!

Amy - AKA - TigerMommie said...

Wow.....I know all about those!!! We call them Furdens (sp?). My great grandmother used to make them at Christmas and sold them. .....I think that was back in Germany......
Anyway, those look great!

Night Owl Mama said...

those look tasty. your boys are adorable