I know I say it every month, but really, three months old?!? I really can't believe it has gone this quickly. Carson is such a perfect baby. I really could not have asked for a better baby.
At three months old:
- I am not sure what you weigh. We don't got back to the doctor until next month. I am guessing you are close to 16 lbs if not over already.
- You are wearing 6-9 month clothes. And size 3 diapers.
- You are such a happy baby.
- You love to talk to someone. And we love to hear your voice!
- You are starting to sleep through the night.
- You are on a feeding schedule during the day (you eat eight ounces every four hours). Now if we could just get the sleeping/awake time during the day fixed.
- You found the tv today, and Mommy isn't happy about that. We keep you away from it, but you will crane your neck around to try and watch some.
- You like your paci but you are starting to suck your thumb more, especially in your sleep.
- You put yourself to sleep at night. We feed you your last bottle and talk to you. Then mommy gives you a bath, puts jammies and a sleep sack on you, and then lays your down in your bed(a pack n play right now) and you. Listen/watch a soothie for a little bit.
- Mommy has to use a sleep sack on you cause you love to kick your legs!
- You have also started drooling and trying to blow raspberries.