Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ben's Birthday

Ben wanted a Lego Party this year and I have been saving some good ideas- it's amazing what you can find on the Internet! Amy at Living Locurto is amazing and so I purchased her Lego package. I had a local baker make his cake, Nannie and Grandad helped with the veggie tray, and mom did the fruit tray. We invited a couple of kids from his class that we also see at church and let them run around the backyard for a while. I think everyone had a great time!

Happy 7th Birthday, Ben!


Our Back Porch. We LOVE this area!


Tyler has already started building fires just about everyday!


My mom helped with the decorating.


We just let the kids jump on the bouncy house, play with the sand table, and swing (it's in the tree).


Great Grandfathers!


Poppie and Warren having a serious talk.


The birthday cake


And cupcakes too!


I also made pretzels as my table decorations.


Vendors:
Printables: Amy Locurto
Lanterns: Luna Bazaar
Decorative Poms: Party Poms
Party Favors- Lego Men and Bricks Crayons (she did an awesome job and packaged these for me!): Gaddy Nipper Crayons

No comments: