Friday, December 10, 2010

Around the Internet

I find so many cute ideas, items, just pure randomness on the vastness that is the Internet. I thought maybe I would share some with you! This is what I have found recently.

Awesome ideas for Gifts in a Jar.

Love this free Holy Names Subway Art. Hmmmm... what frame do I have to put it in?

Some new ideas for cheap Christmas gifts.

These Peppermint Fudge Cupcakes look aMazInG!

I also love the colors and the look of this download. Subway art is popular right now!

I would love to try this new Jello recipe with the kids. If only I knew that would eat it.

Don't miss out on this great free Friday download! Its a preschool Christmas activity book.

Or this mega Preschool Activity Pack too!

Groupon has some great deals going on right now- I found a gallery wrapped canvas or gift card option, $10 for $30 worth of photo books (on my to-do Christmas list), and $1 for 3 Redbox rentals! For all of these, choose Memphis, TN as your city and then look off to the right hand side.

What have you found recently on the Internet?

No comments: