Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yep- we are sick again

Two weeks ago, Warren came down with a NASTY stomach bug. And I mean NASTY. I lysoled everything that stood still. Yet, on Monday morning, I was in the bathroom with the nasty stomach bug. Next the baby had some really nasty diapers for about 3 days (his way of processing said NASTY bug). And then Tyler, Ben, and our friend from FL came down with the NASTY stomach bug last week. I am telling you--- it is AWFUL. So now the baby has had a green nose for about a week and Warren woke up feeling terribly under the weather. Took him to the doctor this morning and he has something. Antibiotics should do the trick. Not proud that I had to call in re-enforcements (thanks, Mom), but I did (and glad that I am in the part of the country that I can do so). I just want this all to end!

No comments: