Friday, March 25, 2011

Thirty-One

Have you heard of Thirty-One? It's a great company with some really nice products, but I am kind of biased since I like just about anything monogrammed.
My favorite bags are the Large Utility Totes. I ordered these last month and I absolutely use them all the time! I keep mine in the back of my car to place all my groceries in; then, when I get home, I just pick up the whole bag and take it inside!
I also adore their thermal collection. We use the thermal totes regularly. Don't they have such cute fabrics?

This time, I am wanting to try the Picnic Thermal Tote.

And the All-In-One Organizer! This product is on special the month of April- when you spend $31 you can purchase this bag at half off! I see gifts for friends in my future!

I am hosting a party April 2nd at 10 am at my house. If you are interested in coming, leave a comment with how to reach you or just email me (brandesfam at me dot com). If you can't make it, you can still place an order and it will be shipped to you! And make sure to check out all the neat products Thirty-One offers.

No comments: