Friday, June 17, 2011

Insta-Friday

Whew! I'm on a roll with this Instagram Friday. Love taking pictures with this app on my phone.

So here's our week:

First up- VBS! We did VBS at my mom's church and the boys LOVED it!!! They had such a good time.  My only complaint was that it was a little late at night (but I totally understand the reasoning with working families). Getting out at 8:30 pm and lucky to get in bed by 9 pm with 8 o'clock pm bedtime routine kids; yeah, not so much. 
Needless to say, my kids are T.I.R.E.D!

My oldest and his most favorite activity- Legos!

Christmas already! This week, I made homemade vanilla extract to give as Christmas presents. You have to let it sit for 6 months, so thus the reasoning on getting started now. Now I really hope my mommy brain doesn't kick in and I forget I ever did this when December rolls around.

Yummy breakfast. This was my smoothie before I 'smoothied' it (homemade Kefir, Pomegranate Blueberry juice, local honey, strawberries, blueberries, banana, spinach, and salba/ground chia seeds). Super yum!

And look what Carson learned to do this week! ACK!

Tyler went for a consult with a surgeon. Result: no surgery!

The boys Legos mess. No comment.

Went to Lowes for some supplies for Warren's upcoming birthday party.

And that was our week via Instagram!
If you are interested in following me via Instagram, I am abbrandes

So, how was your week?

Linking up with
life rearranged

1 comment:

Melissa Hensler said...

Oh the Legos! I feel your pain! And kudos to you for getting a jump on Christmas!