Saturday, October 1, 2011

Instagram Friday on Saturday

Here's how our week went down via Instagram...

Last Saturday we took an improptu trip to Chattanooga. It was my high school reunion and my dear friend, Shannon was in town. We met up for Pumpkin Spice Lattes. They were totally YUM!



After we met up, the fam and I went out to dinner. Ben got a plate of meatballs (and mozzarella cheese that he removed) on sticks. Talk about one happy boy!


Monday morning, Tyler and our friend, Ed, headed back to Florida. When I got home from taking the boys to school, the sun was shining just perfectly through the trees. See?


We stopped one day after school at the boy's great-grandparents. Nannie made the boys popcorn (they LOVE popcorn, by the way). Carson got his own little bowl!


By Thursday night I was pooped. Thank goodness I thought ahead and ordered dinner from Home Cookin' To Go. This is the meal for 4. Meatloaf, bacon green beans, macaroni and cheese, salad (with homemade dressing, and homemade rolls. YUM!


This was my pile of just Tyler and my laundry...


And this is it all clean with my drug of choice to get it all folded that day.


And to round things out, this is this morning at Upward Football. Yeah, it was 46 degrees and the wind was bitter. The boys had fun though!






No comments: