Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Friday Five

A blog site that I truly adore always posts their Friday Five, five things they are lovin' this week. I thought I would join in this week...
A blog site that I truly adore always posts their Friday Five, five things they are lovin' this week. I thought I would join in this week...

01 // Royal by Lorde
I can't get this song out of my head. Warning: the video is weird.


02 // Squash
I'm loving all things squash right now. Today I made THIS acorn squash and it's pretty amazing.


03 // The Meek Boutique
Terri is a personal friend here in Sparta, but I am loving her new designs. Make sure to go check them out frequently.


04 // Apples
I just got a shipment from Bulk Natural Foods and I'm still debating on what to do with all of them. Pinterest helps.


05 // Spending Time with My Family
It's always my favorite.
Carson, Mom, Camden, and I went kayaking.

No comments: