Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Guy Party

Since my baby is growing up way too fast, I wanted to do a Little Guy Party- Ties and Mustaches. There were so many cute ideas floating around the web these days that I had tons to choose from. Mainly it was a family party so I didn't need to go all out, but I had fun putting it together none the less. 

Stick on mustaches from Oriental Trading Company were perfect for the kids as they got to our house!


I had cut out ties from Silhouette and let the kids decorate them with different stickers and pom poms. I hot glued a clothes pin on the back so they could clip them to their shirts.


The Birthday Boy, Carson

The Party Table

Details

I also hot glued cut out mustaches on wooden skewers. At first I used them as centerpieces, but the kids loved making funny pictures with them too!
 
I also cut vinyl mustaches on my Silhouette and placed them on the drinking glasses. When you drank, it looked like you had a mustache!

Happy First Birthday, sweet boy!

Vendors:
Carson's Hat: Dainty Couture
Carson's TeeShirt: MaddieBugBaby
Cupcake Picks and Food Labels: Paper and Pigtails
Cupcake Toppers: Two Sugar Babies
Carson's Plate: Rosie Posie Designs
Fabric Banner: Starlit Nest
Napkins: Modern Lola
Gray Straws used on Cake: Hey Yo-Yo
Cake Bunting: TomKat Download

3 comments:

DessertsandDesigns said...

Found your blog through the feature on Paper & Pigtails! This party is amazing, you did a wonderful job! The mustaches on the drinking glasses is so clever!
-Christine

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Christine! I really had fun with it :)

RookieMom Whitney said...

So cute! Great pulling together of all the details.