Thursday, March 1, 2007

Here comes the storm

We were doing so good.... I came back from the doctor's office this morning and got Benjamin from my mom. He played a little bit and then it was time for him to take a nap. I went to put him down and he felt warm. Yep, Temperature of 100.1. Not too bad, but something still the same. Called the doctor again. With our history of the last week and a recent ear infection (again), they wanted us to come in. Away we went... Once we got there he didn't have a fever or any symptoms-except a bruised cheek from falling off the chair in the room at the doctor's office. She agreed with me that he is probably getting sick (with the virus that caused Warren's meningitis) but it is not here yet. Just a wait and see game. Wonderful! I am so over this!!!

No comments: