Tuesday, May 1, 2007

I love the curls!!!

This curly hair pic was taken before we went to Tn last week, but I had to post it. I just love his curls. These are especially wonderful right out of the bath. I could just eat him up!!! I know I really need to get his hair cut, but in a way it means that he is growing up and I don't want that to happen yet! Plus I don't know how in the world I am going to get him to stay still for something close to his head that involves sharp instruments! I will happen soon enough, I promise.

Today we were back to business. WE had to get up and go pick up pictures of Warren I had taken before we left. They turned out fairly well. Then we went to Toys 'r us to pick up a birthday present for this weekend. I didn't realize that I hadn't been with just the kids and me! Oops! Benjamin went crazy!!! "Mommy, Stop! Come look at this!" I heard this a million times in the store. We got out relatively unscathed!

Our new house got underway this past week. It was neat to see all that they got done in one week. We are very excited and go for our construction meeting tomorrow morning. They have already fired our super, so we are not sure how the whole building process will go this time. Hopefully we will find out more information tomorrow...


Posted by Picasa

No comments: