Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hello from Vancouver!

Things were so crazy before we left that I wasn't able to update and let most of you know that we are going on a 7 day cruise tomorrow! Today we flew from Tampa to Atlanta. Stopped and then on to Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Vancouver is three hours behind us so it has been quite an adjustment (doesn't help that we got up at 4:30am EST and that was 1:30am here). We have a VERY nice hotel (The Sutton Place), but we will be leaving tomorrow morning to board the ship and leave for Alaska! We will be stopping in Juneau, Skagway, and Ketchican. We look forward to spending time with Tyler's family this week- all 20 of them!
Thankfully my mom is keeping Warren this week. It would have been CRAZY to bring a one year old on a cruise!!! Thank you Mom!!! Will try to update as possible. Take care!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad things are going well so far!
Have fun! Love, MOM
p.s. Warren has been to the beach and in the ocean today!

Nathan said...

Wow! What fun you should have in Alaska. I want to go to Skagway...sounds like a grocery store I used to frequent...

Anonymous said...

You'll have to tell me how you liked it when you get back... my husband and I have wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise for a long time. I hope Warren has fun with Grandma!

P.S. Thank you for all of your prayers!