Monday, September 24, 2007

Just a quick update

Well, I left Thursday afternoon to go pick up all these girls and go to Orlando for the MOPS Convention. It was a great convention and I learned tons. It was soooo neat to see all the people out there that have to do something with MOPS. The above picture is all of us with Boz (it is a new Christian cartoon that Benjamin really likes). I got home late Saturday night (11pm) and got some much needed rest. When I awoke on Sunday morning, I learned that Benjamin has a fever and Warren has a wonderful snotty nose. Needless to say, I didn't make it to church. Benjamin has continued to run a fever since then getting up to 102.8. Warren has not been able to sleep because he can't breath with all the mucous. Benjamin came into our bedroom about 3:30 this morning. Also, needless to say, I haven't slept in the last 12 hours. Hand, foot and mouth has gone around Benjamin's school, so at this point we are waiting for the blisters to appear. It is either that or just a virus. On another note, my parents are in Brazil on a mission trip this week. You can check their progress at http://www.fbcsparta.org/fbcwiki/
I will update with more pics when I get a free moment. Thanks for checking in with the Brandes Clan.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

i feel your pain! we've had ear infections all week! no fun! i hope they get to feeling better and you get some rest!