Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our Second Trip to See Santa

This time we actually got to see Santa himself! We had to wait in line, but we still got our picture made with Santa. Benjamin at least let us make his picture with Santa (with the candy cane bribe) and Warren wasn't quite sure. He did go though. Here are our pictures of yet another Brandes family adventure...



My mom with Warren in our front yard. The boys are still liking the light show.


It has been a crazy week around here. We closed on our new house on Wednesday. We have had the garage people (GarageTech) in each day since Tuesday, painter today and Saturday (I am so not a color on the walls person, but I LOVE the colors I have picked out), and closets today and tomorrow. Our outdoor kitchen will be started on Jan 8th and the murphy bed for the spare bedroom in February. I am still not sure if we will every get moved! Tomorrow I will take my mom in at 6 am for some elective surgery. It will be a difficult recovery so the next week I will be taking care of her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tyler and Ashley!
Hows it going? This is Tylers cousin Jake in Iraq. Jonelyn found your web site and I wanted to check it out. Everyone looks good! Just wanted to wish you a merry christmas and happy new year!

Take care
Jake

Katy said...

Congrats on your new house! How fun and exciting that is!!! :)

I hope everything goes OK with your mom and that she recovers quickly!!!

allison said...

Wow, I'm laughing so hard! Your kids are so photogenic...every mother in the world envies you :)
Warren looks like there's a monster just out of the frame in every shot! :) I love them all! Classic family memories! My thoughts are with you right now...even though I'm not there in person (that's on purpose) :) (just kidding...) I'll be there as soon as I can be.
Can't wait to spend Christmas with you guys!