Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday, Warren!

Today, my baby turns two! I can't believe it. Time has really flown by so quickly. It seems like yesterday we were getting ready to go to the hospital for my scheduled c-section at 41 weeks of pregnancy (I didn't want another c-section, so I put it off as long as possible)! The first time I saw him, I thought he was just perfect- he looked just like his brother. We were amazed at his size- 10 lbs. 6 oz. Almost as big as Ben. After spending a couple of days in the NICU for a heart murmur, we were all released to take our big bundle of joy home (it has since cleared up)! It has been pure joy since with Warren around! He is such a wonderful addition to our family. I can't believe it has been 2 years already!
Happy Birthday, Warren. We love you!





We are in Tennessee for the week already, so posting will be sparse. Take care, and have a wonderful Fourth of July.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I CANNOT believe he is already 2!!!! Sorry I missed it! Happy Birthday, Warren!! :)