Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Favorite Things Swap

Last month I participated in a favorite things swap. I have never done anything like this and it was totally cool. First, I signed up at according to kelly and she paired us up with someone. My partner was Stephanie! It was so cool to get to know something about some random stranger and exchange a couple of our Favorite Things. She sent me an amazing box filled with lots of great things! She sent local chocolates, scrapbook embellishments, Martha Stewart pen, yummy lavender lotion, shamrock brooch (she made) and earrings (she also made)! I love everything that she sent!!! Thanks so much, Steph!

In turn, I sent her a thermal tote from Thirty-One, some yummy items from Homemade Gourmet, a bath bomb from Lush, candles and a holder from The Fragrant Mushroom, and Burt's Bee's blemish stick. I am glad you like it all!

*There is another Thirty-One giveaway coming soon!*

No comments: