Monday, September 15, 2008

Been Busy This Week

Sorry for my lack of posts, we've been busy around here this week. Friday was our first MOPS meeting of the year and LOTS of planning has taken place over the last week. It was a great success with 30 moms attending and 8 new moms! Friday night, our neighbor, Melissa, and I went to a 24 hour scrapbook! We got there around 8:30pm on Friday, left Saturday morning at 1am, then went back at 8am. We left around 6 pm Saturday night. I got Warren's first year finished! Yeah! Tyler is sick with another inner ear infection. Found this out when I got home Saturday night. Sunday we went to church and then had small group at our house last night. We have 3 other couples in it with us. Very exciting!

So today for my muffin tin Monday we had really random items! Chicken noodle soup, crackers, popcorn, Snapea Crisps, grapes, and Ants on a Log. Ben ate it all except he just tasted the celery, and no soup today (loved it yesterday).

3 comments:

Becky said...

I've never put soup in the muffin tin, great idea!

Anonymous said...

Great job with the scrapbook! I am proud!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a ute idea to put their food in muffin tins! I'll be back for more ideas...