Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Look what I got!!!

To follow up on my poll and decision making ordeal in July. I am finally excited that my LONG awaited dining room set came in!!! Here are the pictures of what I ended up getting. The host and hostess chairs are a little wrong- the base cushion is supposed to have a different fabric. We have reordered them in the correct way, but they won't arrive until JANUARY!!! I think we will just use what we have for now.

Close up of the fabric
Now I just need a rug! It never ends!!!

3 comments:

Arwen said...

Even in the "wrong" fabric, they are fabulous! I love what you chose and it looks great in that space! Good job!

Anonymous said...

I have not had my computer for a few weeks....It took me forever to catch-up on your 1 million posts!!! Great job keeping up to date. Now I have to update mine!

Becca said...

I love picking out new furniture. I hope your replacement stuff comes early!