Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Quick Update

I fell on Sunday morning, just walking, I know. I dislocated my knee cap and it was out for about 30+minutes. Not comfortable. The EMS workers came, gave me some good meds and moved me. With that, it went back into place. I was taken to the hospital and given an immobilizer. Yesterday, I went to the orthopedic doctor. He doesn't think I will have to have surgery at this point. We are doing a MRI on Wednesday morning just to make sure. I will see him again on Thursday and then start therapy this week also. Thank goodness my mom is here!!! I don't know what we would do without her!!! Will update when I know anything!

1 comment:

Arwen said...

I'm SOOO sorry! For someone who has "so many irons in the fire" this is painful, inconvienient and frustrating! I will be praying for a speedy recovery! And aren't Mom's awsome! (Mine has been visting for a week, too!)