Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's going on!

Well, I went back to the doctor after having the HORRIBLE MRI done on Wednesday. Yes, it was horrible. Need some good meds before that one next time. If there is a next time.

At this point in time, I do not have to have surgery. I do have a slight tear in my cartilage in my knee. I am okay if, after this thing heals, I don't have any pain. If I do have pain, then we will revisit the situation.

So--- I start therapy on Wednesday of this coming week. We will see how it goes.

My WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL mom took Warren home with her to help us out this week. I think Tyler will go and get him soon, but it has been such a help for him not to be under foot. Ben is still here with us. Today, Daddy and he went to get their hairs cut and to a birthday party. Tonight he is spending the night with Grandma all by himself. Mommy and Daddy got permission from Ben to go back to their house all alone. I am sure he is loving every minute of it!!!

Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!!!

No comments: