Carson is already 1 month old! I can't believe it!
At one month old:
- You weigh 12 pounds 2 ounces.
- You had to have another Hep B shot. You didn't cry too much, just until Mommy picked you up.
- We learned you have a case of millia on your nose, acne on your cheeks, "stork bites" on your upper lip and back of your head (just like Daddy), and a hemangioma on your right fourth toe (Mommy had one of those too).
- You are wearing mostly 3-6 month clothes.
- You are in size 1-2 diapers, but going to size 2 diapers VERY soon.
- You are starting to look around and take notice of things going on around you.
- On your 1 month birthday, you started smiling when Mommy and Daddy talk to you (not just when you are going to sleep).
- You don't like clothes that go over your head.
- Your brothers are smitten with you. They love to hold you!
- We have already left you with CiCi to spend the night a couple of times, a babysitter so Mommy and Daddy could go out, and Grandma while we went to Sea World one day. You did great all those times!
- You take your bottle like a champ. You are drinking 3-4 ounces every 3 to 4 hours during the day. You usually sleep 4 to 5 hours during feedings at night. You did sleep 6 hours the other night!
- You are the best baby ever! If you start fussing, we have learned that you usually just want to go lay down in your cradle.
Happy 1 Month Birthday, Sweet Boy!
I really wanted to take a picture every month to remember his growth and what he was doing. I was looking for a cute tee shirt for each month- so many of my friends applique shirts. But then you can't use the shirt again and it is only for basically one picture. So in my internet searching, I found some very cute stickers to attach to a tee and use to take his monthly photos. I love them! Plus, you can just pull them off and use the tee again. Make sure to stop by and visit Picky Sticky!