Friday, January 28, 2011

Random

Tyler left unexpectedly yesterday for FL--- again.

It was for a good reason.

Thank goodness snow is NOT in the forecast, for right now.

The boys have finally had two days of school back-to-back.

Did you know that we have been to school about 9 days since December!

I want to plan a month cooking day for next month, anyone interested in doing it with me?

My cat loves to be up next to my face.

I, on the other hand, do not love her to be up next to my face.

Carson is speaking Minion (Despicable Me). I love it- but he is really loud.

Ben hates to do his homework.

Warren is sooooo ready for school.

Carson has had one cold after another since October.

Thus, he slept through the night for 3 nights and now we have another cold. I hate boogies- especially green ones.

I am really concerned for my friend, Kriss, and her husband, Timmie (he had a life threatening condition very suddenly and is not totally better yet).

I really need to make an appointment to get this cat fixed. All we need is little kitties running around.

I just discovered the Kindle app for my iPad. And I am loving it!

I miss Mamaw and letting her see the boys grow up.

I got a Sillouhette machine for Christmas, and I am putting a vinyl border up in Carson's room.

Too bad I didn't save the lines and now I don't know their exact dimensions. Oops!

I am reading Made to Crave by Lysa Terkeurst. Love it!

I am taking Warren to a birthday party tonight. By myself.

We have our first male babysitter coming to stay with Ben and Carson.

We have rubber bands on our cabinets to keep Carson out. He still smashes his fingers. Determination.

I am planning Carson's Little Guy First Birthday party, and it  makes me sad that my baby has grown up so quickly.

My grandfather is wonderful to help with the boys when Tyler is away. He is on carpool duty. At 90 years old, that's not too bad!

And because every post needs a picture.... Here's my kitchen floor the other day...


Life with a 10 month old!

1 comment:

Terri said...

I am going to do once a month cooking when I get moved and settled:)