Monday, August 22, 2011

Pinterest


It's no secret that I LOVE PINTEREST! At first, I was wondering what was this new site, would I use it, would it take up too much time, and what was it really? Long story, short- it is a site that you have to be invited to use, where you "pin" or bookmark different ideas, products, or just about anything and organize them with their picture. Cool thing is that the site keeps track of the url and location. I've started making and doing some things from Pinterest so I thought I would share them here.

First up, grilled pizza...
Found an amazing tutorial on how to grill pizza and yummy recipe on the dough too!

Next up, were grilled peaches (I'm seeing a theme)...
Oops, no picture.
But these were AMAZING!

I've made super yummy 4 ingredient biscuits... You can find my version here.


Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins They're actually low fat!!! Promise!

 Found these fun ideas and printables and relocated them to my "school" board.


And I loved this idea to do for the boys for their first day of school each year!

So, are you on Pinterest? If so, come find me at Abbrandes!

No comments: