Friday, August 26, 2011

InstaFriday

Whew- I almost didn't make it!
But I did... and here's my pictures from this last week, thanks to Instagram...

I got my order from The Lollipop Label Shop (thanks to Heartsy, an Etsy deal site {my kindof place}). I went generic. With three kids chances are it will be passed down.

I've been looking at new and exciting things for the boys lunches this year. I got these egg molds from All Things For Sale. Now if I could just get the boys to eat them!

My view at the YMCA.

Chili's had kids eat free on Tuesday. Love these days! And if you check in with Foursquare you get free chips and salsa too!

Tried to get a head a little bit by making my own "uncrustables." Warren's have PB&J and Ben's have just PB. Problem is that I used my whole loaf and made it with regular peanut butter. With a kid with peanut allergies in the class he can't take it. I had to make them with Sunbutter (which he can't tell the difference).

And dinner one night this week was these AWESOME homemade waffles. Super delicious!

Come find me on Instagram @abbrandes

life rearranged

No comments: