Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Week Before We Went to Disney

My sister's family and Carson and I had a date. It involved Mountain Snow. Yep.



The other kids and hubs were are the Cub Scouts service project. Cleaning firetrucks and having a cookout.
 Carson did get to squirt some water too.

Warren had some 6 year old routine blood work done. He didn't cry or flinch when they stuck him. Therefore, he got to go to the Dollar Tree and pick out anything he wanted! Yep, this is what he got.

We celebrated my brother in law and his twins birthdays. Carson really enjoyed the cupcakes.




And I got ready for our Disney trip! Inspiration from here.

And directions were found here.  I love my Silhouette machine. It's amazing!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Precious! We had a good week that week didn't we?