Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ci-Ci's Here!

My mom came in night before last. She usually takes the really late plane from Nashville. She went with me to pick up Benjamin from preschool. He was really excited to see her but surprised also. It took him a minute to realize who it was. Afterwards we went and got lunch. Then we went to a park downtown Palmetto near the marina. Benjamin had some bread left over and fed the birds with it. He had so much fun!!! There were a TON of birds.
Mom and I went to see a play last night in Tampa. Mary had four tickets and couldn't make it. It was about the history of Tampa. The play was very interesting! Some things I had no idea where they had gotten their name or where they came from. It was neat to know the stories behind them. Actually the company will be shortening the play to perform for 4th and 5th graders as part of their history curriculum. What a neat way to present history! I highly recommend it!Posted by Picasa

No comments: