Saturday, February 17, 2007

The weekend is finally here!!!

I am so over this week right now! It has really been tough with Tyler gone ALL day long and being so tired. Then Warren decided that he didn't want to sleep anymore! He has been waking up just about every two hours at night. I am refusing to feed him and that just makes him that much more mad. Last night he woke up at 11:30pm and then he was fighting with me from 2:30-3:30. From there he finally slept to 6:30am. What a difference 15 minutes sleep makes in the morning (he has been getting up at 6:15)! I am thinking he is cutting more teeth, but I just don't know. This morning he woke up in great spirits and ready to explore. On his exploration, he found the dryer! He tried to climb in, but luckily, he can't--- Yet!
Yesterday the boys and I went with Theresa and her two boys to the Brandon Mall. It was good to get out of the house, since Benjamin didn't have school today (or Monday). We let the kids roam the play area, ate lunch (which was a zoo), and let the boys right the great carousel in the middle of the mall. We also found an amazing family lounge. It was so great- they had changing stations with diaper genies, microwave, bottle warmer, breast feeding rooms (neither of us needed them, but nice to know), and a great baby potty area for the kids! Benjamin actually went on the potty in public- with a little bit of bribing to go ride the horse!
Today, I get to go to a day long scrapbook crop. I am so looking forward to getting away for a little bit. I think Tyler can hold down the fort.
The pics are of Warren finding the dryer- can't you tell he is so proud of himself! And Benjamin coloring- It is everywhere!!! Even over his eye! Thank goodness for washable markers!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: