Monday, May 5, 2008

Click Clack Jack

Last night, Benjamin and I snuck away to church to watch the world premiere of Click Clack Jack. Here's what the website has to say about the story...

A Rail Legend, is the story of an 1870s railroad engineer named Jack that operates a small branch line in a post gold rush region of the country. Jack, or more affectionately known by some as, Click Clack Jack, uses his Biblical wisdom, and his love for people to save the town of Potter’s Gap from being destroyed by a greedy land baron.

A guy at our church wrote and produced this movie. I thought Benjamin would like the train aspect of it. It was really good, but Ben was a little bit too young. Afterwards, they had train cookies for the kids to decorate. They had EVERYTHING: m&ms, skittles, fruit loops, sprinkles, marshmallows, red licorice, chocolate chips, and peppermints! I didn't bring my camera (of course) but I did snap some with my phone.

No comments: