Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I love Etsy.com

A couple of weeks ago, I found a new Etsy shop- Petunia's that I absolutely LOVE! She makes custom snack bags, ICKY bags, and beautiful blankets- just to name a couple of things. Once we decided on a name for this new little one, I ordered some items asap. I just got them this week and I LOVE them! 

Here's what I got- a personalized minky blanket.


Two snack bags for the older boys-
Front

and back

Front

and back

And an ICKY bag for Carson- front

and back
Among other things I love how customized these are! I picked out which characters I wanted on the front of the bags. I could have put Ben's and Warren's name on them, but I left them open so each one could use it. I also let Kelly pick out the back fabric, but you have the option of picking it out yourself too! It does take a little bit to get your order because she is custom making this fabric just for you. I was okay with waiting to get MY order!!! Thanks so much, Kelly!

No comments: