Friday, June 3, 2011

Insta-Friday

Here's our last week in a nutshell...

Look what came in the mail!

I've been making tons of stuff with my new sourdough cookbook... this day it was tortillas.

 We got a piano!!! Sooooo excited!!!

Carson had to go BACK to the doctor. Ear infection {sad face}

Warren is taking swimming lessons... just to re-learn a couple of things. He's doing really well, and loves it!

I'm trying to find something that my youngest will eat. I am having great success with these...

And I also had a laundry helper today.

Linking up to 
”life

4 comments:

{cuppakim} said...

i think i need to get myself a sourdough cookbook.

sounds like all kinds of wonderful!

Veronika said...

What cute pics, especially that last one! :)

kara noel @ Eli's Lids said...

I want a piano so bad! We need more space... maybe a new place??

Unknown said...

cute pics! what a wonderful laundry helper! ....swimming lessons are such a huge summer memory for me as a kid :) love it