Saturday, August 27, 2011

21 Days for Prayer for Sons

Recently, I found a new site and ebook by Brooke McGlothlin. I have not read all the way through her ebook Warrior Prayers: Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need It Most, but I am in love. She speaks such truth and wisdom to us moms of boys. As a result, I am taking the challenge and signing up for 21 Days (10 times a day) Praying for my Sons. I just love reading Brooke's updates on FB with scripture to pray for my son's already and I am looking forward to what God has in store for my sons through this challenge!

"Let’s pray mamas, expectating that our God, Who loves our sons so much more than we do, wants to do good things for us, and for them, during this time."



It's not too late- you can sign up too! The event starts September 6th and runs through September 26th. Head of over to Brooke's blog and sign up.


No comments: