I'm finally back sharing my Instagram Pics from the week! Love using this free app on my iphone to share my week.
- Last Friday night we had the pleasure of attending a Hanukah celebration! We had so much fun eating yummy (different) food, lighting the candles, learning about Hanukah, and playing dreidels.
- I made Homemade Vanilla for Christmas presents this year. Sooooo easy to do and everyone loved it!
- Christmas eve.
- Christmas Morning.
- Christmas evening.
- I made these yummy treats for Christmas eve brunch.
- Legos, Legos, and more Legos. We have way too many Legos in our house.
- We went to our first skating party. It was so much fun!
- Carson. Enough said. This kid cracks me up!